Patient Care Technician
Minimum admission standards
for the Patient Care Technician Program include:
- Unconditional admission to the
- Receipt of completed application
packet for the Patient Care Technician Program by the following deadline
- Fall Semester
June 15th at 12:00 noon for Fall semester admission
- Spring Semester
November 1st at 12:00 noon for the Spring semester admission
- A minimum of 1.7 GPA
on previous college work.
- Good standing with the college.
- Meeting the essential functions
required for nursing.
- Pass Drug Screening and Background
- Admission into the nursing
assistant program does not require a high school diploma or GED.
Applicants who do not possess a high school diploma or GED will
not qualify for Pell Grant.
- Admission to the Patient Care
Technician Program is competitive, and the number of students is
limited by the number of faculty and clinical facilities
- All applicants must take the
College Compass Exam.
Meeting minimal requirements
does not guarantee acceptance
Please complete the
application. Remember that a college application must also be
completed for admission to WCCS. An updated application must be
submitted each year prior to admission. To view the PDF format, you
will need to download and install